Thursday, March 11, 2010

Parade Parade Its All I Hear

... I'm telling you I am so tired of hearing about this parade.. Sheech she's got green hats.. green twinkling thingees.. bow ties.. silly stuff.. I don't think Hoovy.. Micky or Harley know what there are gonna look like.. I'm glad I'm stayin home.. I'll watch on TV..

She got some sad news about two of her members dogs.. one Noel has been diagnosed with lymphoma the other Fernando had a lump removed that was cancer.. She got a rescue one time that came all the way from Calgary.. two weeks after being here he stopped eating.. a vet check diagnosed him with lymph cancer.. he died that day.. his ashes are still here on the bookcase. this was hard on her but she knew she had to do what she could for the others in her care..

Its not easy I guess dealing with us and these layabouts that keep coming.. we keep the window curtain closed with those snooping municipal workers looking for any reason to fine her.

On a lighter note its spring time and its in the air.. Hoovy and Micky have been having a great time outside sunbathing.. they both had baths two days ago and here they are lying in the dirt.. She shook her head .. they could have just as easily crashed on the deck.. but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ..

Anyways I need to go nap..

No comments: