Friday, February 12, 2010

The Saga Continues

Okay I'm late today.. been real busy and she's nuts today.. we been in and out like fa*ts in a storm.. At one point she was so wired she was hoopin it up.. someone on the phone made her real happy.. and relieved it seemed.. anyhow.. Hoovy got into it again today.. tore up one of her book covers.. he just hates paper that boy.. wonder iffin he was hit as a pup by paper its just not natural.. mind you I don't think anything about him is natural except maybe that black hair.. I don't see any grey like I have..
Last night we slept on the couch again.. she fell asleep watchin House a favorite show of hers.. guess she'll have ta catch it on rerun.. That silly PomPom was on her chest as she slept.. so Hoovy stayed by her feet.. I was in the lazy boy.. more room there.. I don't have to share.. and Hoovy had us up early again.. can't wait till he sleeps in like me in the morning.. Alas maybe sooner than later..

Okay I know I missed a day.. hang me by my LONG TAIL ( Bill ) I was really occupied the last couple of days and Hoovy well he's been on a tear.. so much so he kinda sprained is front paw.. he was limpin pretty bad.. but you think that stopped him.. not a chance.. she was givin him aspirins but the silly guy would still tear around here doin the " Basset 500 " I tell ya he's mad.. He chewed the front rug when you come in the door.. its kinda rubber mat like thing.. for boots.. then he got a magazine from the shelf.. this teething has got to stop.. She's been out too thats no help.. we need to strap her down.. She got us an air conditioner yesterday night.. its a nice one.. goes in our crank window .. with an adapter hose.. it rolls around so Hoovy of course barked chicken s**t he is.. it adapts to the patio door too.. so she'll be cookin up a storm this summer.. not sweatin it out with salads.. haha.. Well I'm tired Hoovy had us up at 4:10 .. See ya later maybe..

Yesterday we were here AGAIN she was out.. Hoovy got the tv remote and chewed the cover where the batteries go.. he's such a pill at times.. then he raided the cat toys and brought some up from downstairs.. George his monkey got the s**t shook out of him.. he just loves swinging that monkey hearin him squeek just sends Hoovy into a crazed mode.. but I don't care I let him wear himself out and just watch.. We watched a bit of Canadian Idol.. what singing.. I covered my ears a few times.. and Hoovy sung along.. believe me the boy is tone deaf.. Anyhow we all just had a pretty quiet night except fer the howling winds.. they were enough to keep you awake at times.. Hope they pass today..

Well he did it.. we went to visit Gramps.. it was awesome.. the house was big.. lots of new smells and folks.. but Hoovy was barkin at the walkers an Andre.. guess he just didn't understand he needed that device to walk.. So he would run down to his room.. poke his head in and bark at the walker.. then run back like h*ll..
Gramps was still talkin about the photo album she made him fer Valentine's.. he seemed so pleased at such a small gesture.. Cliff was talkin to her in the kitchen while I kept Gramps company.. Hoovy of course was all over.. upstairs on the main level the downstairs checkin out where Cliff hangs out.. We stayed till about 3 then she had to go get her new refurbished computer.. that took some time We waited in the van.. it took time.. while she learned the ropes with it.. Yikes it was heavy for her to bring in.. The girl there said the printer was a work horse I think she wasn't kidding.. It was HEAVYYYYYYYYYYYYYY anyways its all in and not set yet just the tower so far.. later she'll install the rest.. For now its nap time.. She's gettin ready to go soon..

Well yesterday she went to Massena we were alone.. Hoovy got the yellow pages and ripped them.. oh what a mess.. then he slept till she got home.. thank goodness.. She brought us treats and chicken drumsticks our favorite..

All was going well she was excited about Nascar starting a new season with the " Shootout " then today is the race at Daytona Speedway.. but while she watched she got an email.. she was sharing her head reading it then got up and made a tea.. " boys out of my way " no treats I'm just fixing a tea.. we knew something was wrong.. she returned to the computer saying listen to this.. and mumbled off some stuff.. made little sense to us but heck she needs to talk to someone.. So we listened.. She was sad.. her sister sent her a mean email about her visit with her Dad.. I dunno I just don't get that family of hers.

. Well she calmed down finally last night.. sheech that family of her's.. Anyways we all watched a bit of TV.. she played on her computer again.. printed up some stuff.. I saw her filling out some forms.. Guess that for her Charity Status Numbers she has to apply for.. Federally and Provincially.. I guess she has found another calling.. but she seems happy so I'll go along with it.. not like I have a choice.. she's our bread and bones.. Well its cold today I don't want to go for a walk so I'm going for a nap..

Yeow the silly guy chewed the fax cord both the plug and the receiver cord.. luckily they are replaceable.. but its going to take time to find its an older model .. he must have done it while she was busy on the computer.. If he's quiet and ya don't see him he's usually into something.. just like a toddler.. Oh well I keep hearin.. " he's a puppy " ya right almost as big as me.. "puppy my paw " I mean look here the boy sleeps on my butt.. I even cut the mustard and he stays.. I just don't get why he likes me..

Well its Valentine's Day.. She's smilin.. so all is good I guess.. We watched Idol last night.. saw lots of joy and sad faces.. but all in all it was okay.. she wrapped a couple of things that today we found out were " TREATS " yayyyyyyyyyyy ... So I think we'll have a good day " God Willing " of course..

Well what a day we had.. Hoovy got these two ducklings that quack.. and he's playin Mom to them carrying them all over and when he picks them up they quack.. its so funny.. He isn't even sure he's a DOG.. silly guy.. We got treats for Valentine's and marrow bones.. Yup kept us quite happy I must say.. We also went for a couple of nice walks.. talked to a few neighbors.. smelled the new stuff on the way.. It was perfect.. although I have ta tell Ya.. I looked at George later at night.. Hoovy removed his eyes.. I tell You that pup sure has a thing for eyes.. not one of his toys has any.. Yup one strange pup there.. We went to bed around 12 again.. so I suspect we'll all have nap time today..

Anyways a pretty quiet day we went for a couple of walks.. she was snappin our picture because that big ole dog across the street finally got up the nerve to visit us.. geezz he's bigger than me and was afraid.. guess we never really know our size.. Hoovy is afraid of a toilet roll iffin she chases him with it.. haha.. Oh I could tell ya stories about all the silly quirks that pup has.. but I have a life ya know.. I don't just sit here poundin these keys..

The little bug was into it again last night.. he chewed the eyes out of George .. he just can't stand any of his babies lookin at him.. must have a complex or something ::) anyway she sewed yup the two eye holes and gave him back.. Hoovy gladly carried him around and shook him like there was no tomorrow.. he is funny that way.. he looses his balance sometimes with shakin his head so fast.. then of course the cat got in the act.. he likes to chase Hoovy's tail shadow.. like its something alive on the floor.. I tell ya they all just wear me out.. but at least she was giggling.. and that was a welcomed sound in my ears.. She was on the phone quite late with her WI friend.. they seemed concerned about something but got it ironed out I think.. She seems to like this Gal allot.. Next thing I knew she was over at YouTube watching clips of John Candy's movie "Trains Planes & Automobiles" and was laughin again.. there is a scene of John and Steve Martin in the rear of a truck in the cold and they show a frozen dog bearing his teeth.. I dunno for some reason she really laughs at that.. Well I'm off I had my breaky time fer a nap..

No comments: